Welcome to the 2018-19 school year! Summer has flew by. You are now ready to pack those new backpacks with fresh school supplies. As you anticipate your return or your first day at SJWCA, there are a few items we would like to bring to your attention.
- Tuition Payment: Please sign in to FACTS. Afterschool and other fees will be collected through FACTS as well this year. Mrs. Gallina will answer your questions about FACTS email@example.com .
- Arrival: All Students will arrive through the Howard Avenue entrance ONLY from 7:30am-8:00am. (the schoolyard side of the building)
- As of 8:00am all students will enter through the main entrance on Windsor Place.
- PreK3 and PreK4 will go directly to their classrooms on the first floor. Grade K-4 will meet their classmates and teachers in the Cafeteria. Grades 5-8 will meet in the Gym.
- Wednesday 9/5 is a half day 11:30 dismissal. The first full day of school is Thursday, 9/6. Yellow bus service also starts on this day. After school begins on 9/10.
- Please sure your child brings lunch with them. Hot lunch program starts October 1.
- Friday 2pm Dismissal: Please remember that every Friday we will dismiss at 2:00. For NO EXTRA FEE, students may stay in the afterschool program until 3pm. Students picked up after 3pm will pay the regular after school fees.
- Please indicate to your child’s teacher if they will be staying past 2pm weekly on Fridays.
- Back to School Night is on Tuesday, September 11th from 6:00-7:00 pm. New Parent Orientation will be at 5pm on 9/11.
We look forward to a new and exciting year of learning! Thank you for choosing SJWCA for your child’s academic journey!